Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Breaking Free Day Two

Knowing exactly what the LORD would want me to do each day use to be a real concern for me. Then as I realized , it is not so much "what " I do but "how" I do it that mattered most to the LORD, I knew rather than seek His "word" on "what to do " my time would be better spent on seeking His "Holy Spirit" to come and nurture me so that I could do, "as He wants me to do."

When you have loved ones in need it is very tempting (there is that word from yesterday) to attempt to do stuff that will benefit them.
I could picture myself, a little Uzzaih taking my oil and going in to bless the LORD , in my own strength, in my own way.
I know the far better way , is to let " the LORD build the house, or we labor in vain."

As I am waiting for the Spirit of the LORD to come upon me, and then "do"something, I am at peace because He will be faithful to build the house and it will be a house that will stand and not fall down when the winds of adversity come.

I think "leprosy " was a sign that signified rebellion, as that was what Marian ( remember Moses sister ) was smote with when she spoke up against him. She was forgiven and pardoned. So can we be for our times when we have gone ahead and done something in our own power (and idea ) rather than waiting on the Spirit .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home