Friday, December 22, 2006

Blessed Be the Name of the LORD

A conversation with a fellow the other day prompts this blog. In one way what he said , sounded okay. Only it was not okay. Someone was stressed out and he commented about how the stuff that was going on , it was nothing compared to what his life had been like just a year prior.
I do this sometimes, I think , how much better today is compared to when.......
It is better and I do not want you to think I am not grateful.
What I want you to hear, is that I am grateful for back then ..............too.
Blessed be the name of the LORD, He gives and He takes away, I choose in my heart to say, blessed be the name of the LORD.
This means I believe He was a good God then, He is a good God now, and I believe He will be a good God for ever more.
If this sounds hard to do, looking back, may I suggest don't look back.
The next time you are stuck in the slowest line at the grocery store, do it then.
Blessed be the name of the Lord, last time You helped me pick a fast line, blessed be the name of the LORD , this time you took away that favor, I choose in my heart to say, Blessed be the name of the LORD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home