Sunday, November 09, 2008

I Corth. 12:4-11

gifts - charisma , grace , one receives without any merit of one's self.
ministries- administration, act of over seer- service
activities- operation or a work, a demonstration of power

Jesus is LORD when He is the owner .

the gifts are to profit the body of Christ.
if we misuse or deny that these gifts exist , we are misrepresenting the spirit of the living God.

the gifts are given by the same spirit .

next week we will get a better idea about how we all fit together as a body.

my notes that I took Nov. 9 , 2008 while listening to Pastor Richard .
There was something in this lesson that is of the greatest importance.
I trust God to reveal to me how He would want me to use the gifts and how to not deny the power of the Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home